Strawberry Yoghurt Popsicle.
It’s only natural for the kids to love all things sweet but you can have control over what they eat. The popsicles are healthy for kids and require only 4 ingredients. Fresh from your kitchen and you can store them for about 2 weeks! Make snack time fun.
Photo credit – Meaningful Eats
450 gramm(s) Emborg Strawberries 450 g
170 ml(s) Hollandia Yoghurt Drink Strawberry 100 cl
125 ml(s) Sunripe Coconut Milk 400 g WAS ₦ 440
4 tbsp(s) Honey Tree Pure Honey 250 g
- Wash the strawberries and dice a few pieces, about ½ cup of strawberries.
- Process the remaining ingredients with the other ingredients in a blender until smooth. Then stir in the diced strawberries.
- Pour into Popsicle moulds and add the sticks. Freeze for about 6 hours or until solid.
- Run warm on the Popsicle moulds to get the popsicles out.
- Enjoy immediately or transfer into a Ziploc bag and place in the freezer for about 1-2 weeks.
Click here to get all the Ingredients –Supermart