Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe
If this is what a controversial recipe is then I love it! To say that those crumbs of cake can’t come together without eggs is a big fat lie. This cake settles it and it is wholesomely chocolaty. So nothing should stop that cake of yours not even EGGS!
Cook Time: 0 Hr : 45 Mins
· 1cup(s) McDougalls Plain Flour 0.5 kg
· 1 cup(s) Dangote Refined Granulated Sugar 500 g
· 1 teaspoon(s) Foster Clark’s Baking Powder 450 g
· 1 teaspoon(s) Amel Susan Baking Soda 100 g
· 8 tbsp(s) Amel Susan Pure Cocoa Powder Plain 250 g
· 1 teaspoon(s) Dangote Iodised Salt 250 g
· 8 tbsp(s) Power Vegetable Oil 750 ml
· 2 tbsp(s) Farmfresh Yoghurt Vanilla 25 cl
· 125 ml(s) Dano UHT Full Cream Milk 1 L
· 125 ml(s) Cascade Water 50 cl
· 1 tbsp(s) Foster Clark’s Essence Vanilla 28 ml
1 Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease the baking pan.
2 In a bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and ½ teaspoon of salt. Set aside.
3 In another bowl, whisk the butter and water (hot) until well blended. Allow the mixture to cool then stir in the milk and vanilla essence. Add the yogurt and mix thoroughly.
4 Gently pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk them together.
5 Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake at 160 degrees C for about 35-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
6 Remove from the oven and smother some chocolate ganache on it.
7 Yum yum!
Please find the link here: Eggless Chocolate Cake