Eating healthy is one of our top priorities and we love to keep it simple too. This pasta recipe defines both. Do not underestimate the benefits of the avocado in this meal and with its buttery texture, you will be having a good time. Eat to live!
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 170 gram(s) Dangote Spaghetti 500 g
- 2 pc(s) Avocado – 1 Piece
- 2 pc(s) Garlic – 3 Bulbs
- 2 tbsp.(s) Gallo Olive Oil Tin 1 L
- 1 pinch(es) Spice Supreme Onion Powder 85 g
- 1 pinch(es) Natco Chili Powder 100 g
- 3 pc(s) Elpozo Sliced Bacon 170 g
- 1 pc(s) Lemon – 3 Pieces
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dangote Iodized Salt 1 kg
- Cook the bacon in a pan until tender. Chop into bite size pieces and set aside. Also, cook the pasta according to instruction on the pack, drain and set aside.
- Pit the avocados and remove the skin. Place the avocado, olive oil, garlic, onion powder in a food processor. Squeeze in 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice and add salt and chili to taste. Blend until smooth.
- Toss the pasta, avocado sauce and bacon immediately.
Mums, you can purchase all the items for this recipe here