These monster cookies are not your regular cookie because it is made into bars, with nuts, chocolates, and chips added to it. Here is the recipe for you to try out; all ingredients are available on supermart.ng
Servings: 24 bars
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 35 min
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup M&Ms
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and line a 13×9-inch metal baking pan with greased parchment paper with a 2-inch overhang on each short side of the pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs to the bowl, one at a time, beating between each addition then add the peanut butter, vanilla extract, baking soda
andsalt and mix until well combined.
- Add the oats and mix just until combined. Stir in the M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Transfer the cookie dough into the prepared pan, pressing it into an even layer. Bake for about 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cookie to cool in the pan for 20 minutes.
- Using the parchment paper overhang, lift the cookie out of the pan and onto a cutting board. Slice the cookie into 24 bars and serve. You can find more delicious recipes here