A wrap dress is said to cover a ‘multitude of sins.’ Hey fabmums, here are 10 reasons why you must own a wrap dress today
- Its V-neckline draws the eye to your face. The neckline also gives room for accessories with a variety of necklace types. Just in case you are looking to wear a hose and still want to keep things looking smooth, wear some shape wear like spanx in order to eliminate any panty lines, bumps and bulges.
- Wrap dresses don’t have any hardware, zippers, or buttons; it is the epitome of comfort and minimalism. Buy your exact size or wear a camisole underneath as some wrap dresses have a tendency to rip open at the top.
- A wrap dress is a style you can wear all year-round. It instantly creates an hourglasses silhouette and accentuates your waist.
- Wrap dresses typically come in low-maintenance fabrics like knit jersey. They wash well, travel well and stand up to frequent use a time silhouette. Since Furstenberg popularised them in the early 70’s, the wrap dress has never gone out of style.
- Wrap dresses are appropriate for a variety of occasions. If you are not busty, it’s a great opportunity to wear plenty padded push up bra.
6.Depending on how much skin you like to show, there’s wrap dress for you. For styling shoes, heels are the best for your wrap dress.
- It instantly creates an hourglasses silhouette and accentuates your waist. It’s a timeless silhouette. Since Furstenberg popularized them in the early 70’s, the wrap dress has never gone out of style.
- Buy the correct size or wear a camisole underneath as some wrap dresses have a tendency to come open at the top. For styling shoes, heels are the best for your wrap dress.
9Wrap dresses also look wonderful with jewellery, a long necklace or bracelets or cuffs look great on wrap dresses. To look extra slim choose a solid color wrap dress in a dark color like navy.
10.Some wrap dresses can be flimsy. Choose a good quality one like the original DVF to give you the best fit and shape.