Cocoa Banana Overnight Oats
There are 2 parts to this recipe. One is strawberry oats (which we will share with you later) & then this wonderful cocoa overnight oats with banana.
To be honest, we can eat this all day! Both cocoa and oats are rich in fiber which makes this meal very healthy. We also added banana to switch up the taste. If you don’t try this recipe, we doubt if you are a true foodie.
- 2 cups white oats
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups low fat yoghurt
- 1 Banana
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop desiccated coconut fine
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl or jar and refrigerate overnight or for at least 1 hour
- When ready to eat, remove from the fridge and top with desiccated coconut or any toppings of your choice.
- The oats can be eaten cold or heated in the microwave. They can also be preserved in the microwave for 2-3 days
- Garnish with grated coconut
- All the ingredients are available here – http://goo.gl/yVdzB1