There is moi moi and there is moi moi. This recipe is special because we have decided to bake our moi moi. So we are serving baked moi moi for lunch. Who will like some?
This will go well with either a cup of garri with cold water or pap/akamu because it is #ProudlyNigerian (forget all the baking swag). What else can you have with moi moi? Drop your comments below
- 3 cups beans (washed and blended)
- 6 red pepper (blended)
- 1 big tatase
- 2 knorr cubes
- 2 cooking spoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ground crayfish
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 onion
- Salt (to taste)
- Set your oven to 200°C. While oven is heating, mix all the ingredients together and taste.
- Rub vegetable oil in the cups.
- Pour the Moi Moi mix into the muffin cups.
- Pour some water in the oven tray and place the cups with the Moi Moi mix in the tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes. Check it from time to time to ensure there is always water in the oven tray. If it looks like it is drying up, top up the water.
- When done, leave to cool down completely and bring them out from the cups or just eat them from the cups.
- All the ingredients are available here – http://goo.gl/yVdzB1